Key Account Manager M/F
Ciblex is an expert in express transport and early morning delivery of parcels from 0 to 30 kg in France, Europe and internationally through a network of partners. The company generates 187 million euros in turnover, employs 667 people and delivers 45 million parcels per year.
As a Key Account Manager your role will be to strengthen our position within existing customers and/or acquire new customers in order to develop a profitable turnover according to the strategic guidelines of your direct manager and the Sales Department.
- Implement the business strategy of the sector/market
- Prospecting in the field
- Market and feasibility study in order to discover the company and the needs (to know the products, to identify the influential and decision-making interlocutors, to know the strengths and weaknesses of the prospect company and those of our competitors positioned on this prospect), competitive intelligence
- Develop, propose and sell the service that best meets the customer’s needs
- Anticipate customer changes
- Optimize the tools at your disposal (prospect database information)
- To know the economic fabric of the region
- Negotiate rates
- Develop and write commercial proposals in accordance with the company’s standards with the collaboration of the operations, security and finance teams
Monitoring the client portfolio
- Take charge of the development and expansion of the portfolio of key accounts in his region in our target markets
- Intervenir chez le client pour le suivi des prestations vendues et assurer les recouvrements éventuels de créances
- Ensure a permanent follow-up of the prospects and their needs
- Carry out regular reporting of actions to the Sales Manager and be able to interpret the trends that emerge
Type of profil:
Bac +4 / 5 Business school or equivalent.
At least 4/6 years experience in B2B field sales Experience in the transportation sector (relational network) or in the service sector Experience in the geographical sector
English level: advanced