Sales Manager M/F
Ciblex is an expert in express transport and early morning delivery of parcels from 0 to 30 kg in France, Europe and internationally through a network of partners. The company generates 187 million euros in turnover, employs 667 people and delivers 45 million parcels per year.
As a Sales Manager your role will be to strengthen our position within existing customers and/or acquire new customers in order to develop a profitable turnover according to the strategic guidelines of your direct manager and the Sales Management.
Quantitative and qualitative development of turnover
- Prospecting in the field
- Market and feasibility studies to discover the company and its needs (know the products, identify the influential and decision-makers, know the strengths and weaknesses of the prospect company and those of our competitors positioned on this prospect), competitive intelligence
- Develop, propose and sell the service that best meets the needs of the customer
- Anticipating customer developments
- Optimising the tools available (prospect database information)
- Knowing the economic fabric of the region
- Negotiate rates
Study of faisability
- Develop and write commercial proposals in accordance with the company’s standards with the collaboration of the operations, security and finance teams
Monitoring the client portfolio
- Take responsibility for developing and growing the portfolio of key accounts in their region in our target markets
- Intervene at the customer’s premises to follow up on the services sold and ensure the possible recovery of debts
- Continuous monitoring of prospects and their needs
- Carry out regular reporting of actions to the Head of Sales and be able to interpret the trends that emerge
Type of profil:
3 to 4 years of higher education in business or equivalent.
Experience of at least 4/5 years in B2B field sales Experience in the transport sector (relational network) or in the service sector Experience in the geographical sector.