Ciblex is an expert in express transport and early morning delivery of parcels from 0 to 30kg in France, Europe and internationally through a network of partners. The company has a turnover of 180 million euros, employs 660 people and delivers 45 million parcels per year.
As an expert in the first and last mile, you will provide technical support to the operational staff on the breakdown of tours. You will report to the Subcontracting Manager.
– Technical support for operational staff on the first and last mile
- To define with the agencies the optimized organizations (quality and cost performance) on the first and last mile.
- Implement optimized solutions with the agencies.
- Supporting agencies in setting up dedicated CIBLEX tours
- Support the implementation of the dual delivery network (requirements / standard products)
- Supporting the implementation of the Direct to Patient delivery system
- Review the organizations according to the needs
– Interface with the subcontracting purchasing department
- Communicate to the subcontractor manager the specificities of the rounds (Km, working time, type of vehicle, number of points per hour)
– Management of the cutting tool
- Set up the tour breakdown tool according to CIBLEX specificities
- Optimize costs
- Budget management
– Interface with the Production Engineer :
- Define with the production engineer, according to the transport plan, the end of sorting and tour departure times on each site
We are looking for a 3/4 year old with a good knowledge of transport and in particular of the express business (collection/delivery)
The sense of analysis and results, the ability to work in project mode are essential for this position. Computer skills are highly recommended. If you like to be in the field, to advise and bring solutions to the operational staff do not hesitate to apply!
Travel to be expected.