As part of its activities, Ciblex is voluntarily committed to a socially responsible approach. Its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Charter reflects the commitments made by Management and all employees: societal commitment and reduction of environmental impact.
As a member of the Walden Group, Ciblex respects the UN Global Compact.
Thanks to the mobilization of all our employees, Ciblex has been an Ecovadis Silver Medalist since 2020.
Ciblex undertakes to act in accordance with the principles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the International Labour Organization (ILO). Our employees are the main asset of our company. As a result, we invest in our “human capital” at different levels:
- Managing human resources in compliance with the law.
- Gender Equality Index: Ciblex scored 85 out of 100 points for the year 2022
- Physical and moral well-being at work
- Privileged listening
- A safe, high-quality working environment
- Stress prevention
- Career development through training
- Promoting social dialogue
- Setting up solidarity initiatives
Reduction of environmental impact
As an express delivery company, we are particularly sensitive to our environmental impact. Throughout the year, we carry out concrete and sustainable actions in order to reduce our environmental impact.
- We are investing in electric and CNG (Natural Gas for Vehicles) vehicles
- Obligation for our partners to own vehicles with a minimum Euro 5 rating
- Raising awareness of eco-driving
- Integration of alternative delivery methods
- Reduced electricity consumption
- Sorting and recycling operational and administrative waste
- New construction incorporating eco-friendly equipment
- Widespread use of teleworking wherever possible
- Raising staff awareness (1 monthly theme)
Involvement of all our employees:
- A commitment from management to define the course to follow
- A Quality, Safety and Environment team to implement a practical action plan
- A network of internal contact persons are committed to mobilising all employees and implementing the initiatives required.
Ciblex achieved 14001 certification in 2022
On the basis of the practices we have adopted in recent years, applying for 14001 certification was the obvious next step for us. We have therefore consolidated our Environmental Approach by focusing on the following aspects:
- Our Environmental Analysis & Policy
- Developing our fleet of greener vehicles
- Our Environmental Regulatory Watch
- Emergency preparedness
- Improving the sorting and recycling of our waste.
All our employees are committed to, motivated by and directly involved in this approach, which aims to preserve our planet for our future and that of our children.